Dry Creek (Harrison County, IN)
Check out the videos! As you can see this 140 acre tract with about 50 acres in woods sits ideally between many corn and soybean fields in the summer. There is an intermittent creek bed running in the middle of the woods that the deer are really wearing out. Access to this property is AWESOME and you can just drive up and be hunting in minutes. You could also get some Dove and Geese hunting in as well on this property.
Google has it at 31 miles or 46 minutes from Louisville, KY
Pricing Considerations and Limitations
Maximum # of Hunters: 3
Total Price: $2,300 (insurance policy included)
Take a Video Tour!
(load time depends on internet connection)
General Agreements and Rules in the Lease
- Your first priority is to make sure that the land and adjoining neighbors are left undisturbed
- The property is for in/out hunting. It is NOT a camp or hideaway
- Hunting activities must abide by all state and federal laws
- Hunters should try and shoot does according to regulations and mature bucks
- ATV use must be restricted to established trails and may only be used when getting to a hunting spot and leaving. NO joyriding
- NO FIRES
- NO damaging or destroying marketable trees and/or saplings
- NO clearing of land in any kind to create wildlife openings and/or food plots
- NO permanent deer stands. All stands must be removable and do not leave permanent damage to trees
- There will be other general rules that are standard but the list above are ones that YOU MUST KNOW!
The properties will be inspected at least once pre and post hunting season
© Merk Farms Hunting , Mount Washington, KY 40047