The Farm (Harrison County, IN)
The Farm is a 40 acre private parcel of classified forest situated in a traditional Indiana Farm setting. This property is primarily located on and serves as a connector for very successful hunting grounds. Year after year multiple large bucks are harvested including up to a 172 class. Several drop tine and double drop tine bucks have also been taken on neighboring properties.
Google has it as 30 miles or 48 minutes from Louisville
Pricing Considerations and Limitations
Maximum # of Hunters: 3
Total Price: $1,800 (insurance policy included)
Take a Video Tour!
(load time depends on internet connection)
General Rules and Agreements in the Lease
- Your first priority is to make sure that the land and adjoining neighbors are left undisturbed
- The property is for in/out hunting. It is NOT a camp or hideaway
- Hunting activities must abide by all state and federal laws
- Hunters should try and shoot does according to regulations and mature bucks
- ATV use must be restricted to established trails and may only be used when getting to a hunting spot and leaving. NO joyriding
- NO FIRES
- NO damaging or destroying marketable trees and/or saplings
- NO clearing of land in any kind to create wildlife openings and/or food plots
- NO permanent deer stands. All stands must be removable and do not leave permanent damage to trees
- There will be other general rules that are standard but the list above are ones that YOU MUST KNOW!
Properties will be inspected at least once pre and post hunting season
© Merk Farms Hunting ,