The Hill (Crawford County, IN)
The Hill is a section of 80 private acres near the Hoosier National Forest. This property is dominated by a gentle steady climb to the top of a nice ridge. All of the property is classified forest and features a spring, proximity to agriculture fields, nearby ponds. Locals speak very highly of this area and have said, "there have been some big deer pulled off that hill".
Google has it as 50 miles or 58 minutes from Louisville
Pricing Considerations and Limitations
Maximum # of Hunters: 3
Total Price: $1,900 (insurance policy included
Take a Video Tour!
(load time depends on internet connection)
General Agreements and Rules in the Lease
- Your first priority is to make sure that the land and adjoining neighbors are left undisturbed
- The property is for in/out hunting. It is NOT a camp or hideaway
- Hunting activities must abide by all state and federal laws
- Hunters should try and shoot does according to regulations and mature bucks
- ATV use must be restricted to established trails and may only be used when getting to a hunting spot and leaving. NO joyriding
- NO FIRES
- NO damaging or destroying marketable trees and/or saplings
- NO clearing of land in any kind to create wildlife openings and/or food plots
- NO permanent deer stands. All stands must be removable and do not leave permanent damage to trees
- There will be other general rules that are standard but the list above are ones that YOU MUST KNOW!
The properties will be inspected at least once pre and post hunting season
© Merk Farms Hunting ,